Are you going to be SCRATCHING for help in 07

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Marcus Drake Consultants, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Marcus Drake Consultants

Marcus Drake Consultants LawnSite Member

Are you going to be SCRATCHING for help in 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us help you bring in people who want to work ! Our H2b Guest Workers are legal, pay taxes and will appreciate having a job. For a cost of $100 per person, our processing fee, (for 10 or more) we can help you sponsor them. We handle the entire process making the complicated filings ...simple. Contact us with questions or if you would like to get started. Begin now, as the process takes 4 months.

2. jpa375

jpa375 LawnSite Member

3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Could you do two or three, rather than ten?

4. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

I plan on giving you guys a call next month and setting things up...I'll need 2 guys to start probably late spring, but I'll call and get things set up...I'm tired of scraping the bottom of a barrell for local guys...I've hired locals with (they say) fore-man experience, and I'm amazed at the terrible work they do...for example, at the end of the day, we clean out the truck of all trash and empty the trash bucket every day...almost every day, there's a peice of trash in the bed of the truck or the trash bucket is not empty...these are easy tasks that these guys can't even do...or don't care about doing it...:hammerhead:

5. alexschultz2

alexschultz2 LawnSite Member

do they have set salaries that you pay them, or do we pay them what we want?

6. Marcus Drake Consultants

Yes, we do any number that you need.

7. Marcus Drake Consultants

They get social security numbers and you pay them by check . They pay taxes as we do. They must receive prevailing wage which is set by the Dept of Labor and varies state by state and county by county. average $7.50-$8 to start

8. Marcus Drake Consultants

Our guys will polish the truck for you . They want to work. In many countries there is no work or the pay is so low it not worth getting out of bed.

9. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

Not it I don't find some WORK!!!!

10. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks...I'll be in touch sometime this week.:waving: