Are you looking for a 2003 GM truck in Indigo Blue?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LawnLad, Apr 6, 2003.

1. LawnLad

LawnLad LawnSite Senior Member

Chevy/GMC 1500/2500/3500 are not offered in Indigo blue for 2003 and we do not know if it will be available in 2004. Though the color is available for Yukons, Envoy's, Blazer's, etc.

I painted two trucks last year to match, but don't want to do this with my new truck (different if it's a fleet truck).

My dealer figured out by talking to some big wig at GMC that if they have five (5) trucks nationally for this color, they will paint the trucks in the assembly line that color. I think it's a $175 for the "custum" paint color order.

I don't know all the specifics in terms of what is available, but I do know that two of the five have been locked in. I think they might have to be 2500 HD's.

I'm getting a 2500 HD extended cab with 8.1 L/Allison, trailering/snow plow prep, etc., either SLE or SLT (haven't decided yet) with a rubber floor. So you can customize to some degree. But I don't knowif they have to be 2500's or if you can get something else.

If you're interested in getting an Indigo Blue truck email me and I'll get you more information on who to contact.

Doug@lawnlad.com

2. Lombardi

Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member

Doug this is my 01. Is this the Indigo Blue you are referring to?

pond bank mower.jpg

3. LawnLad

LawnLad LawnSite Senior Member

Cool color! They stopped offering the color with the '03 year... what a bummer. The two I painted last year were '02's, I just couldn't find what I wanted in Indigo Blue.