Are you PRO-TANAKA? Save up to 20% off MSRP!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tanaka, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

• Are you for 100% two-stroke powered products?

• Do you want to receive exclusive offers direct from Tanaka?

• Do you want to save up to...

20% OFF MSRP

All you need to do is buy a minimum of 6 units at one time.
    (Purchases valid at any Tanaka dealer. If you do not have a Tanaka dealer in your area, please call 1-888-482-6252).

See the PDF file below for pricing information. NOTE: If you live in IL, WI, WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, HI, or AK, please email for pricing info.

Attached Files:

2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

REDMAX IS BETTER:) :blob3:
  3. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

If you like cheap-feeling controls, that may be true.
  4. Jpocket

No that would be Echo, the numbers speak for themselves Tanaka sells less than all of the big manufacturers
  5. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Thanks for your support Ray. I've got some new hats, stickers, pens. I'll get them out to you ASAP.

6. Jpocket

You'd have to pay me to wear a Tanaka hat, might as well wear a "Tonka" shirt.
  7. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Jpocket- Lay off tanaka, they are a sponsor on this forum you like so much, which shows to me their dedication to marketing. Support our sponsors!
  8. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Lose the attitude man, Tanaka is a company that takes the time and money out to help our forum grow, I am a redmax fan also but i appreciate Mark being here to help us out.
  9. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

I love my Tanaka Whipper and blower. Been using them for over ten years still got my original whipper too!
  10. Jpocket

Im just playing guys I wanted to see how much it would take to get a rise out of everyone, All brands are good it just comes down to personal preference. Welcome Mark and Tanaka