Are your dealers open?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by desert rose gardening, Jan 29, 2007.

1. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering, most of you guys on this forum are not mowing this time of year, are your dealers open?:confused: Open all the time, some of the time? just wondering.

2. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Yes they are all open...normal hours too. They have a lot of repairs and for guys that do their own repairs they sell a lot of parts over the winter.

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Yes mine are open all year like normal.....and they seem to have very good sale going on at this time..

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

There open year round here!!!!

5. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

As far as I know, they're open reg hours all the time. I just went to get a quote on the new 08' Scag Turf Tigers

6. gilatplc

gilatplc LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

My dealer is closed only on Saturday's during the winter but normal hours during the spring which is kinda annoying for here in Florida even in winter it doesn't slow down to much for me at least.

7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

normal hours. he's almost as busy now as in the green season too. He actually just rented a storage container to hold the extra inventory he has on-hand for winter repairs/overhauls.

8. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer is open Mon -Fri, 7:30-5:00. In season, he is open 7:30-6:00 and on Saturday until 4PM.

9. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

My dealers are open normal hours during the winter. A couple of them are tractor places so they sell tractors year round. The other place is a rental place, so they keep renting equipment year round.

10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

To the best of my knowledge, all the dealers around here are open normal hours all winter long.