Area Enchancement Lighting

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Sep 26, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

About 2 years ago Unique launched it's first of a few new lights for Area enhancement. This goes beyond your typical area/path lighting fixtures because these particular lights stand about 60" high or 5ft. I am speaking of our Endeavor and our brand new Expedition (formally known as Endeavor-SAT for it's use of the Saturn top). I wanted to post this up for you guys to see what great lights these are and how you can utilize them in different spots. They are especially useful in taller foliage where there is no taller trees to moonlight from. They give you a ton of area coverage and can obviously get the top of those 3ft and 4ft tall bushes. Anyway, yo all know you can hit me up if you have more questions.

Joey D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Photo Curtesy of Ned Hastings

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  2. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

the effect is good but the problem is the fixture is so highly visible and hard to hide that the client is going to have to love them to approve their use.

3. JoeyD

True. But we are starting to see a lot of people using them and especilly on the larger estates and commercial jobs. They cover a bit more area then a standard 18-24" path light.

4. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

awww..Joey D...you motto doesn't apply here...always first? Nightsacping has had this light for years and years...just kidding...it also worked as a tiki torch...lol...

Seriously though, this light can't be used anywhere someone is going to be sitting nearby...

I realize you can't eliminate glare everywhere always...there are alot of place I could use these on my resort jobs but there are always benches to sit on nearby...

When you gonna start making some 120 volt stuff????

5. JoeyD

120v products are such another monster. I am not going to say we will never do 120v lights but it probably won't be soon. We choose to focus on low voltage for a few reasons one is that we have made a choice decision to focus ourselves to low voltage. As of today the only 120v lights we have are our Orion 9 and 12 sconce lights. But I can tell you if people start asking us to do more 120v we will try and fill the demand.

Joey D.

6. JoeyD

Please note that the Endeavour-B25-20-WB will now come standard with a 12” hat. The fixture has changed, but the part number remains the same.

The original Endeavour has been renamed Endeavour6-B25-20-WB.