Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

one more
    IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

2. Arena landscaping

from wayne

New edger attachment.

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats the difference?

4. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Well this used to be a trimmer and it never had an edger on it because redmax dosen't make an edger attachment for their trimmers thats why it is a jd edger.

5. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Stripes look great bud... Did you try that baby out yet? I have never been able to get into using mine... I have one but I alway just use the string trimmer... Sure, I break it out once in a while but I think it's just because I am lazy because they really do do a great job...

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Thanks and yeah I gave it a try today it worked great I used it to put a new edge on all of the beds at my house and I loved it. Im not sure how much I will use it either but I had a spare trimmer and I got the gear box off of ebay for $10 brand new!

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Any one own a jd 1 series or a kubota bx series loader i think i want to get one but not sure if it would be worth it im gonna try to demo one of each soon. all comments welcome

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i looked at deere last week at a Atlantic Tractor in oxford at the bigger series the 2 series which they are updating to the R series. I saw a couple 1 series and they looked nice. There nice and compact, especially for getting into back yards and they are light so it minimizes turf damage. I am looking at a 2520 or the replacement 2025R its gonna be around 2500 pounds or so with a loader also putting a deck on it to cut high grass or tight work when bushhogging. There def a good investment and the 2025 i got price was reasonably priced

9. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Thanks do you know anything about the payment plan on the jd, not sure if i can afford a new one.

10. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Before
    IMG_1398.jpg
    Before
    IMG_1397.jpg
    After
    IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg