Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Its not that bad I have lost all feeling in my legs hahaha

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

HaHa..... Hey Arena, was looking through your thread this morning and dumping is a great topic of discussion... I live in upstate New York (bout 45 mins from Montreal) and as you know, I recently started a company up here. I worked for great company North of Boston for about 6 years and boy did we go to the dump a lot, a boy was it expensive!!!!! It especially sucked paying to dump tree debris because they would make it into mulch and sell it back to us at a price! Anyway, up here in the ADK's...... totally dumping for free right now! There are so many people with acreage and land that I have worked deals with... Grass, wood, yard waste, anything..... It truly is amazing and my old Boss from Boston hates me! hahaha... Keep your eyes peeled on C list for people looking for fill!

3. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

That's one of the reasons I want to move off Long Island. Have land for myself and reuse whatever waste from customers properties I can lol

4. Arena landscaping

from wayne

It is highway robbery man. I have a horse farm that I usually dump at for free but they couldn't take any when I needed too. Once I get my farm this will not be an issue aaha.

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey arena how can you work with your boots loose :waving:

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

It actually is really nice it makes them easy to put on hahah but the inch of grass and saw chips in the bottoms does get a little old after a while.:hammerhead:

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Hey everybody just to let all of you know I am selling my earthway spreader I have only used it twice I am hoping to get 100 but Ill take less

8. GVL LLC

GVL LLC LawnSite Member

why are you selling it?

9. Arena landscaping

from wayne

I got a new bigger one at a yard sale a few days ago

10. GVL LLC

GVL LLC LawnSite Member

ah makes sense!