Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

Well i hope as well, i dont want to bring any bad news and im sure theres plenty of people on this site to defend them i just now what the local dealer has told me, then again it depends on how hard it will get ran, ive put close to 500hrs since i bought the machine in mid may, if i had owned it the whole year i would of put close to or over 1000hrs on it :laugh: search toro on the site and see if theres any reviews.

2. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

I will the one i have only has 430 on it so hopefully it will last

3. michiganmower10

the only other thing i would mention and minor at that is when you come to the end of pass when your doing your 3 or 4 whatever point turn to avoid scuffing, watch the back ends of the deck, if there anything like the next gen lazers there no rear scalp wheel near the corners and if there's a high spot or uneven ground near the back edge when you back up you scalp pretty bad.

4. Arena landscaping

from wayne

I did notice that but I haven't had any problems with the deck scalping but the one thing is that the tires are awful I hate them so much.

5. michiganmower10

Right, the tires are more narrow and taller, arnt they carlisle's? I like the turfmasters on just about everything.

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

They are carlisles but they are not turfmasters they are the turfsaver and they suck allot

7. michiganmower10

yeah thats the only thing i didnt like about the new ones, the cut on the older ones and ive had a few guys agree with me are better on the older ones, the newer ones can hold better hills etc but that doesnt do me sh*t if they damage propertys or cant leave a even cut.

8. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Mine has a nice cut so far I like it but I am putting turf masters on it soon
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

What's goin on with the tires Arena? What don't you like about them?

10. Arena landscaping

from wayne

The Tires suck man they cant hold hills or anything even on flat ground i have no traction! all that happens is my tires spin it sucks.