Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

So you do spur climbing or Rope climbing? Looking at the pictures I would say spur, what do you do for safety when climbing with spurs? How would you set up if you used the stuff you just listed above?

Thanks

:usflag:

2. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Well it depends on what im doing if im taking down a tree i usually spur climb. but if im pruning the tree or any thing else i rope climb because spurs damage the tree. But in that picture i was using a two rope system where my main climbing technique was spur but i was using a art back up with a figure 8 decender. How i would set up with just that is a double rope system where you loop the rope over a branch connect one end to you harness and tie a friction hitch around your climb rope with a prusik loop and then attach that to the harness.

3. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Some pictures from a clean up i did today. Please excuse the text on the one picture one of my friends sent it to me as a snap chat

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

4. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Any updates?

:usflag:

5. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Nothing much, got a new snow blower for winter and I've just been running around like crazy with all the tree work that needs to be done

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Just a few updates. I got a new 201t this week and also got a new visor for my climbing helmet. I also managed to get some really good pictures of a 60ft white ash removal we did yesterday. Although i wasn't able to finish it because the 460 kept shredding its pull cord and the 290 decided that it would burn its clutch up today. Then to top it all off the 201t just stopped deliver oil to the bar so i meed a new bar for that.

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

8. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Pretty small hemlock removal only about 40ft but it was still really skinny up there

hemlock 1.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

hemlock 1.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Loving the tree work pics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic