Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Hi every one so a few updates i just bought a new stihl hs81t 24'' hedge trimmer and i also upgraded my rigging kit with a 3/4 inch nickel plated port-a-wrap, a cmi 5/8 inch arborist block, a 15 foot spliced eye loopie sling made of samson stable brain rope, a 15 foot endless lope whoopie sling, and also 250 ft of 9/16 12 strand samson stable braid. Also did a much job yesterday and i forgot my gloves :real mad:
    IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

my rigging system set up in my basement

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0001_2.jpg

spliced eye sling with my cmi arborist block
    IMG_0002_2.jpg

my large port-a-wrap with my whoopie sling
    IMG_0003_2.jpg

IMG_0001_2.jpg

IMG_0002_2.jpg

IMG_0003_2.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

2. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Hey every one I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with some parts to a briggs and stratton 6.5 hp intek 206 engine. This engine is so hard to get parts for its crazy any one who know anywhere online would be great.

3. JLC Lawn Care

JLC Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

So how does the insurance work when your "employees" drive there tucks with your equipment? Or do you not have insurance? And do you have workmans comp? If not i hope you are the only one who ever touches a saw.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Arena landscaping

from wayne

For the people who only work with me a little I have them under my insurance as sub contractors. And i have workman's comp but only for my brother because he is the only one who actually works for me. And as far as the equipment it is all covered under an umbrella coverage. Also its important to have your employees covered even if they aren't running any equipment because something can still happen to them.

5. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

i made a mistake i should of bought a stihl instaed of echo for a hedge trimmer:cry:

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

absolutely this stihl has to be one of the best hedge trimmers i have ever used especially since it has the rotating handle and the power is insane. unfortunately the price was very high but i got a good deal on it from my dealer it was usually 509 but he gave it to me for 430.

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

I can't find fluid film any where where do you get it?

8. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

Auto Zone, JDL/LESCO around here, and Amazon. That stuff rocks! Works better than WD-40 in my opinion. You have a pretty good setup too. Nice to see someone else my age working this hard.

9. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Thanks man I really like the setup I have right now.

10. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

not a problem. Oh, and how do you like that Redmax saw? never sen anyone using one around here. you should check out my thread.