Ariens Acquires Auburn Consolidated Industries

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by EverRide, Oct 31, 2007.

1. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

Ariens has reached an agreement to acquire the assets of Auburn Consolidated Industries (ACI) of Auburn, NE. As part of the agreement, Ariens will also acquire the EverRide and Great Dane trademarks which will be added to the company's brand portfolio. The company plans to continue production of the EverRide and Great Dane equipment "We are excited about the opportunity to work with the distribution network of these two brands," said Dan Ariens, company president. The company is currently working to re-open the facility and is contacting former employees.
  2. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

That is good to hear some folks will not lose their job and get to go back to work. Also its good to hear that the EverRide products will not be obsolete. The Warrior I feel is a wonderful product.
  3. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

what a relief! that is awesome news! keep up the good work up there in KS guys! Hopefully now the name will get some regonition with a major player behind it!
  4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Congratulations. Tell the family's we where praying for them:usflag: Dan Ariens is a family oriented guy.
  5. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Excellent news!! I have 5 Warriors and they have been an excellent investment. The Everride folks at the EXPO were extremely helpful and courteous. My guys enjoy using them and LOVE the seat!!!! Don't cut that if you try to keep costs down!!!!!

Buddy in Leavenworth, KS!!!!
  6. TarheelTLC

TarheelTLC LawnSite Member

That is great news! I believe it was a great move on their part. I for one will be loyal customer. Hate I bought all the spare parts but better safe than sorry. Hell, I may even buy a snow blower as appreciation!:dancing:
  7. mowerrrr

mowerrrr LawnSite Member

:clapping: I have 5 great danes at the present time . Would not trade them . Glad a good company is in control.
  8. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

what ariens is going to do with dane and everride. It will be decided in the next 10 days. I talked to ariens about it today. Ariens is looking to forward to fact they can drop their prices on the stand on units but I think these are going to be pushed branded with the gravely tag.

In the short term, they will probably leave everything as is and go from there. They are into building 08 stock already so any major changes would but kinda too late to do.
  9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

There keeping the everide--dane name.
  10. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

For now!!!