ariens snowblowers

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by 99fld120, Jan 13, 2002.

1. 99fld120

99fld120 LawnSite Member

hi everyone im new here so please bear with me,....has anyone had a chance to use their ARIENS 520 snoblower yet?, do you like it?.....i bought mine new but it doesnt snow in west IOWA anymore so the best i can do with mine is start it every couple of weeks and listen to it run.....thanks.....brad

2. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Brad, don't know if you've been there yet but another place to post your snowblower question is: www.plowsite.com

There's a link at the top of the page to Plowsite as well, and because it's a "sister" forum to Lawnsite your screen name/password will work there too. :)

Sorry I can't offer any feedback on the Ariens blower though - I'm one of those "truck with plow" types......... :D

3. 99fld120

99fld120 LawnSite Member

thanks for the reply rob.....i will check that out....where in canada are you?...i used to spend some time in winnepeg......brad

4. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Brad - I'm quite a ways east of Winnipeg, Orillia is about 1-1/2 hours north of Toronto. I got "turned around" in Winnipeg once back when I was driving for a living (truckers never really get "lost" do they? :laugh: ) but never really spent any time there, were you there during the winter? Corner of Portage & Main streets is "supposed" to be the coldest spot in Canada.................

On the snowblower subject, I did a search under Ariens at Plowsite and it brought up about 20 threads, not sure if any apply to your particular model but head on over for a visit and take a look.