1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Arkansas Licensing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnworkseb, Feb 24, 2008.

1. lawnworkseb

lawnworkseb LawnSite Member

I am new to this site , this site has great information! I have my materials, just wanted some pointers on the tests. Applying Pesticides Correctly and Class 5 weed control in Arkansas.
  2. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

If memory serves me correctly, your given three hours to complete. You will need at least half of that time.

Good luck!
  3. T-Cart

T-Cart LawnSite Member

I just took the class 5 two weeks ago tomorrow. It is 50 multi choice questions, not very hard at all if you study the stuff they give you. I think that there were about three questions at the end that had you figure how much chemical needed to treat x amount of area. Again,just look at the question and it is not that hard to figure. (basic math). Like i said,I took it a couple of weeks ago,but still havent recieved the score yet. Every question was prety much the basic answer. What is a annual,What is a biennial,What does systemic mean. That sort of stuff. Hope this helps and good luck. Oh yea, I didnt have to take the basic because i have been certified with the Plant Board for a long time.
  4. jac82

jac82 LawnSite Member

pretty easy make sure you study the tables and circular 6
  5. lawnworkseb

lawnworkseb LawnSite Member