Arkansas members?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Dugann, Oct 22, 2009.

1. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

Aight soon as I get time I'll write us back thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

:cool2:So far i have mowed 3 lawns this year. I can wait to have a full schedule!

3. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

anybody getting dry yards

4. rreyn1812

rreyn1812 LawnSite Senior Member

I've got almost nothing but! Just got back from doing yard checks (not sure why I did, but wanted to make sure). I've got 2 yards where the owners use a sprinkler system, and those will be the only ones that get mowed this week, or next, or the next. No rain in sight, and in this part of Faulkner County, we've had less than 0.5 inch of rain since the first of April and none in sight. This is the 3rd dry year in a row and this looks to be the worst yet. Our county judge just prohibited any fireworks and there are now 50 of 75 counties under burn bans. Gettin' plenty of rest though!

5. ozarklawns

ozarklawns LawnSite Member

HA! That is funny. I have got a bunch of brown dirt to care for in Fayetteville. It really sucks. Next year Im heavily advertising in irrigated neighborhoods. This year is a loss. I hired a guy in March and was busier than I have ever been and now I dont know how to stay busy or keep him paid. Lord willing it will rain next week. Monday or Tuesday maybe. Keep your truck washed and leave all your windows down.

6. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

How is everyone's season going now that we have had a little rain lately.

7. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

Work has started to pick up a lot for me in NWA area.

8. rreyn1812

rreyn1812 LawnSite Senior Member

We got about 4.5 inches just north of Conway and the grass is growing like crazy especially with the heat too! Cool down coming this weekend. I'm ready!!

9. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

We have been pretty steady here in the little rock area grass is growing fast right now and lot of leaves falling
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. groundcontrol_71646

groundcontrol_71646 LawnSite Member

Anyone from SE Arkansas?