As an owner, when does your day begin & end?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JContracting, Sep 6, 2012.

1. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

serviceautopilot

2. garciajj612

garciajj612 LawnSite Member

What all do you like about it? Do you use quickbooks? How do your employees get their work that's assigned to them

3. garciajj612

What all do you like about it? Do you use quickbooks? How do your employees get their work that's assigned to them

4. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

SAP does 80% of what it takes to run a large landscape company. For a small company it more than covers your needs.

Schedules are created and they have a Mobil site which is accessible from an iPad or iPhone

Best thing to do is go watch videos from their site, an see if it works for you
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. garciajj612

Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. DQL10

DQL10 LawnSite Senior Member

It truly is a blast! One squeeze of the trigger and all your stress is gone. Trust me.

And "write offs" just come straight from profit made in the company. You will only get a certain percentage back when it comes to tax time.

And to those of you discussing software, :dizzy: Use what is best for you. Quickbooks has worked just fine for me and Excel has worked just fine for scheduling. Keep it all low budget! Less overhead expenses means more in your pocket which means you can pay bills and expenses in the off season.

7. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

You don't necessarily "get it back", its mainly less that you'd have to pay in on your federal income taxes. You know all about it as your a business owner, my client....doesn't. Hes a corrections officer or something.

I wanna try trap shooting now, then head to the bar after or something, itd be a relaxing Saturday.

I as well use Quickbooks, and excel for scheduling, granted I'm a smaller business but it works great.
    Posted via Mobile Device