Asheville - Western N.C. K&L posted this awhile back...

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by rapid_darby, Feb 1, 2007.

1. rapid_darby

rapid_darby LawnSite Member

WOW... phone has rang all day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great problem to have!! A rival LCO has decided to call it quits and he has referred me to all of his customers (about 35-40). Most of these clients will want the "works" fert, mowing, edging etc...I guess it pays off to be cordial to other LCO's and build a good reputation. Now, how am I going to handle the extra work load?

>>>> I am two years into my start up (Freedom Lawn Care) in Asheville - I just wanted to say Hey to anyone else in the area and "be cordial". I would love to network with others in the area. I have a lot to learn and I am looking for friendly networking in this area. ...and if you happen to also have some accounts that you just can't handle ( too big, too small, or some other reason) I would love some leads!

...gearing up for a new season!

2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like you got pretty lucky on that one. I'm surprised he didn't try to sell them.

3. rapid_darby

I am looking for accounts...

K&L was the one who got lucky!

4. tnmulchblower

tnmulchblower LawnSite Member

rapid darby,sounds like the business is going to do very well for you. I am at mile marker 28 on I-26 on the tennessee side. I own a Express Blower EB30 Mulch Truck. Congrats on the new clients.

5. rapid_darby

Rapid_darby --> I Need accounts ...

K&L is the one who got lucky