Asking for a request

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by BobbyKnight, Oct 31, 2005.

1. BobbyKnight

BobbyKnight LawnSite Member

I'll keep this short, but my wife needs your prayers. She's 35 and has encountered cancer for the second time. The doctor feels very positive in being able to get her cured and her live a long life, but the treatments have been hard on her. She hasn't had a treatment since Oct. 14. Her next treatment is on Nov. 4. She will continue to have them every two weeks; including this one coming up, she has 8 more. She has already done 3 of them and the last two were really hard. They changed things for this next one hoping they will help her to deal with the treatments a little easier. She had surgery on Aug. 1 to remove a small tumor. All tests show that there is nothing else in her body, so the doctor thinks these treatments can hopefully take care of things once and for all. The first time she had cancer it was caught incredibly early, just like this time, but she didn't have to go through any treatments the first time...just surgery. Pray that her upcoming treatments are effective and that she deals with them much easier than her last two. Also pray for her to beat this thing and to live a full and happy life. We have two kids, 2 and 4. Her name is Karmin. Thanks for your help/prayers.

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Prayers from Central Texas, thoughts as well.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee LawnSite Member

Your family will be in our prayers.

4. Heath

Heath LawnSite Member

We pray god's grace upon yur wife and family.

5. Andersonlawnscape

Andersonlawnscape LawnSite Member

Wish you and your wife the best of luck with this and will keep you in my prayers

6. derek1

derek1 LawnSite Member

Prayer sent in from state of Ga

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I will keep positive energy flowing to Karmin,and I hope she does well.If she gets to where she is real bad after treatments tell the doctors to slow down.My bro-in-law was doing really well had gone through 4 years of on and off treatments when they decided to try something new on him.It made him so sick he could not eat and thru everything back up even water.This weakened him and he could not survive.So don't trust that your doctor actually KNOWS how she is reacting to her treatments...tell them!

8. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

consider her in our prayers her, draw upon the lord for strength. He alone will provide comfort for you and your family during your trials.

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You certainly have our prayers as well. I wish all the best to your wife and you.

10. fyshstykr

fyshstykr LawnSite Member
    from zone 99

God Bless and stay positive, you gotta believe !!!!
    J.P