Votes: 11 11.0%
  • All guns are dangerous, this a needed law

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I already own at least 1 assault semi-auto style rifle, I'm ok

Votes: 27 27.0%

Assault Weapons Ban

8K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  Mark Oomkes 
#1 · (Edited)
Many business Owners are 2nd amendment right supporters, whether in the green industry or not, most business owners support the right/choice to protect their staff or property.

At a press conference announcing the arrests, Holder also suggested that re-instituting a U.S. ban on the sale of assault weapons would help reduce the bloodshed in Mexico, where last year 6,000 people were killed in drug-related violence.

U.S. officials have a responsibility to make sure Mexican police “are not fighting substantial numbers of weapons, or fighting against AK-47s or other similar kinds of weapons that have been flowing to Mexico,” Holder said.

So we are going to lose our gun rights because our government can’t secure its borders, and the Mexican government can’t secure law and order and weed out corruption in its military, which is no doubt a large source of firearms for drug cartels.

Interestingly enough, it was not in his prepared remarks, so it must have been in a question. This is from the Administration, folks. Obama may be willing to burn political capital on this issue. Get ready.

US Attorney General, Eric Holder is considering to re-instate the Assault rife ban permanently

See less See more
#27 ·
I will support gun owners 100%, but i dont need one. what you do with a gun i feel much more comfortable doing with my hands.
I don't care how tough you are or how tough you think you are...it only takes one well placed shot to stop someone...even someone who knows hand to hand combat. You will go from hero to zero against an armed attacker in seconds.
Posted via Mobile Device

#28 ·
I don't care how tough you are or how tough you think you are...it only takes one well placed shot to stop someone...even someone who knows hand to hand combat. You will go from hero to zero against an armed attacker in seconds.
Posted via Mobile Device
your right, and i know this. and its not a matter of how tough you are, its just being comfortable in a situation where others arnt. i would rather die comfortable than not. granted i would rather not die at all but it will happen someday so...........................................oh well.

#29 ·
You know, when they were writing the 2nd ammendmant, they wonder if the lines "right to bear arms was clear enough" they talked and said "how can it be any more clear!? Everyone has the right to hang a pair of bear arms up on their wall!"
Posted via Mobile Device

#30 ·
You know, when they were writing the 2nd ammendmant, they wonder if the lines "right to bear arms was clear enough" they talked and said "how can it be any more clear!? Everyone has the right to hang a pair of bear arms up on their wall!"
Posted via Mobile Device
You know, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and ...............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.