Assault Weapons Ban

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by nosparkplugs, Feb 25, 2009.

?

Would you purchase an Assault weapon knowing the right was being banned

1. Yes I would purchase

59 vote(s)
    59.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    11.0%
  3. All guns are dangerous, this a needed law

3 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. I already own at least 1 assault semi-auto style rifle, I'm ok

27 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I already own several evil black guns...why not a few more.

2. ox6603

ox6603 LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

molon labe

3. dunk50

dunk50 LawnSite Member

Fought for and served this country for over 40 years. THIS country being the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That is this country! It is not a bunch of full time politicians that come and go. Carried for over 40 years and will forever. The old saying goes that "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6". Your not getting MINE! See signature below!

4. head_start

head_start LawnSite Member

I will support gun owners 100%, but i dont need one. what you do with a gun i feel much more comfortable doing with my hands.

5. bradseabridge

bradseabridge LawnSite Senior Member

yeah, until someone else's hands out kungfu yours.

6. dunk50

dunk50 LawnSite Member

Thanks for your support but in my 34 years as a LEO I can't tell you how many times I got my azz handed to me by citizens with the "Where were you, Where is a cop when you need one, try the do-nut shop etc. etc. We can't be everywhere so you need to learn to take care of yourself and yours. By the way, the older you get the LESS hands on you will want to be!! I figure 21' is about right!. Hope you never need one but society is getting more violent!:usflag:

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I don't care how tough you are or how tough you think you are...it only takes one well placed shot to stop someone...even someone who knows hand to hand combat. You will go from hero to zero against an armed attacker in seconds.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. head_start

head_start LawnSite Member

your right, and i know this. and its not a matter of how tough you are, its just being comfortable in a situation where others arnt. i would rather die comfortable than not. granted i would rather not die at all but it will happen someday so...........................................oh well.

9. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

You know, when they were writing the 2nd ammendmant, they wonder if the lines "right to bear arms was clear enough" they talked and said "how can it be any more clear!? Everyone has the right to hang a pair of bear arms up on their wall!"
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

You know, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and ...............