Asulux

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by MarcSmith, Mar 27, 2006.

1. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Hey folks. I am looking for an Asulux Label....For whatever reason, when I moved do DC from Florida I brought my asulux with me....

so I need to find out if it is good for anything up here, or if there if not good for anything up north see if any of my southern brethen are interested in the chem. I konw its real deadly on crab grass in St Agustine....

2. lawnguy26

lawnguy26 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

3. MarcSmith

Thansk lawn Guy. I was doing google searches and never got that pdf. Well it looks like that asulux has no value to me up north here....

Is there any one who is traveling from the southern areas who wants about 2 gallons of asulux..... If I get no takers, I'll just add it to a roundup cocktail....

Marc

4. TerryGall

TerryGall LawnSite Member

Marc,

If you still have the Asulux or anyone else I would definitely be interested in it. I live in Orlando and am fighting the carpet grass problem.

Thanks

Terry

5. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

Terry, Be careful FDACS is looking for that very product. You can however buy it still in Deland FL at Deland Power & Turff. It is still labeled for sugar cane. I stopped all use years ago and tell my clients to use baking soda try it works well.

6. MarcSmith

Terry

I still have it.

My folks are up here visiting me right now and they will be heading back towards tampa in september. I can put the Asulux on their RV and you could get it then.

I doubt the USPS or UPS would want to me to ship the stuff. I think sicne 9/11 they are a bit hestiant about liquids...

So if you don't mind waiting until september, its yours....

7. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

ive used a laundry soap to burn off carpetgrass in st aug

8. TerryGall

TerryGall LawnSite Member

Mark,

That is great> I can wait till then. Please let me know what you need for contact information or where to meet and I will do so.

Thanks agin.

TerryGall

9. bug-guy

isn't illeagal to even have auxulox now

10. bug-guy

when a company decides not to renew the residental label or for any reason like durasban the gov. allows the company to make as much of the chem. as they want until the registration runs out. then they have a number of years to sell off their inventory. then the end user has a set # of years to use up their inventory. all these time limits have past. the company still makes the same chem under a different name for ag use only.