asv posi track 4500 rubber track skidsteer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by neighborstree, Feb 21, 2007.

1. neighborstree

neighborstree LawnSite Member

on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=300084110423&rd=1&rd=1

low reserve. or make me a reasonable offer and i will cancel the auction. thank you. let me know if you have any questions

this is a asv positrack 4500 in perfect running and operating condition. i have never had a problem with this machine. new tracks about a year ago. there about 85% now maybe 90%. it has a 115 horse power 300 lbs of torque diesel. i have a gp dirt bucket included in sale of machine or a 74 inch root grapple in good condition for 1500 extra at end of sale if you want it.the loader weighs around 8000 lbs and can lift 4500lbs with no problem. will push a 60 foot tall tree rite over in one shot. grab the tree with the grapple and lift it to where you want it. there is no visable leaks or knocks cuming from the machine. motor runs strong ! all hydrolics work fine. it has a low flow hydrolic output for the grapple bucket or tree sheere. and high flow output for running a plainer or forestry mower or such. i have personally kept on this machine to the books. new filters. oil changed every 50 hours. just changed all the hydrolic fluid a few weeks back. all fresh fluid and filters. email me if you have any questions , good luck and feel free to ask me any questions

74483149.jpg

2. neighborstree

3. hemisareslow

hemisareslow LawnSite Member

i sent you a msg on ebay...my name there is pwdriller...lemme know pls

4. neighborstree

i replied to it

5. neighborstree

price is climbing fast lol..bid while its reasonable people

6. neighborstree

i added more pics today for those who are interested at looking. only 4 days left in sale

7. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

whats the price an would you be interested in trades ! Thanks George

8. neighborstree

what kinda trades do you have. i would like to get 19,000. for the loader. 20,500 with the grapple bucket

9. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

lets talk I have a nice dually !!

10. neighborstree