ASV's new look

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Jan 17, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

The paint looks good.

3. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

i would never buy that machine, a plastic rear door, some real cheap looking stuff on that machine, makes alot of rattling to

4. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

All of the new rear hoods are now steel, no more plastic! New door handles don't rattle like they used to. Many improvements made you should take a look and a ride mrsops! The new 60's are 2-spped drives now. I drove one late last year the hight is very powerfull even when turning. The PT-60 is going to be a giant killer!

5. mrsops

yeah i was in one i dont like how the bar comes up to your chest when your sitting in the machine, also there to ass big

6. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

the heat and air work good in the cabbed ones though! Can't hate that or can ya!!!:hammerhead:

7. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

All that rattlin you hear is the money in your pocket!:laugh:

8. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

It will be interesting where the Terex decal go and when white paint will be used.

Just paint it white with a Bobcat decal and it will almost be a Bobcat then.:drinkup::usflag:

9. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the paint scheme looks pretty cool myself. I have been waiting for Deere to paint the booms black on the CTL's and skid steer's to match the rest of the excavating line. They may think though it will look too much like a New Holland.

10. mrsops

you can paint that machine any color you want. i think they should worry more about the height reach on that machine im lucky i loaded my wheelbarrel i cant belive those machines have no reach