At GUN point!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mr.we.mow.grass, Jul 13, 2006.

1. mr.we.mow.grass

mr.we.mow.grass LawnSite Member

Man, you know you have had a long day when your guys call and say Dude pulled up in a ford fusion, got out of the car, pulled a gun and took off with 2) BR 550 blowers!!!! Is it really Worth it?

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

It is interesting that whenever this happens to someone other than you and it's your stuff involved, they never get any license plates.
    Why is that, I wonder?

Oh, I forgot to mention, a Ford Fusion is a 2006 car, it just came out so likely it was advertised heavily, there are no older models and they run around 20k+...

Sure seems awful strange, a thief in a brand-new hybrid (out of all things), and of course, the nicest Bp's and yes, he had a gun.

p.s.: If it were me, I'd call the police and have them interrogate my suspects.

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Seems a little strange. ;) All that trouble for two BR-550s? :confused: Maybe it was the guys.

4. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish the For Fusion was a Hybrid. lol

But thats messed up. Can you trust your employees? I mean would they stage something like this? Time to do some investigating.

5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Gangstas in a Ford Fusion. Hmmmmmm Now that's Big Pimpn

6. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

You got it man that what they're going to. Instead of the big SUVs go little and undetected :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :gunsfirin :gunsfirin

7. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Why report it. The po po is gonna think the OWNER was in on it. Think about it...two guys drivin' around to rip off a LCO???

Whoa, next we'll hear they were black guys wearin head bands listening to Jay Z or 50 Cent (product of their environment). Two top notch products at that too. WOW.

8. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Gun point seems a bit extreme.That would make it a case of armed robbery, in place of a simple theft.

9. Rev. Crabgrass

Rev. Crabgrass LawnSite Member

Wow, I would definintly check into that a little more. Like 6'3" said that would armed robbery over two blowers. I guess people put guns in other people's faces for less though...

REV.

10. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

IMO, if there actually was a guy with a gun etc already pointed then wouldnt he take more than two blowers? Did you not have hedge trimmers, chain saws or anything else of value that would fit into a fusion? Seems strange to me. Lot of work for a pawn shop price of 500 bucks...