At least the blades are sharp!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mr.Ziffel, Feb 16, 2001.

1. Mr.Ziffel

Mr.Ziffel LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

Whattya mean it's too early to mow? My blades are sharp!

I've actually mowed twice in the past month, but an unusual 6" snowfall has slowed things down. Do you think this would qualify for the Turf mag cover? Will

There ya go Will, you just needed to click on the picture to make it full screen before you get the url to the picture. You did good though, neat picture :D

[Edited by Eric ELM on 02-16-2001 at 04:55 PM]

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Now that this is working, I will add that you need snow blades on your Z for this white Lawn Will. :)

3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Ive been tempted to mow the snow! I cant wait to start cutting grass again! By the way... what kind of traction does your lazer have in the snow?

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Mr Ziffel,

Now you need to add a heater! Pretty easy with the LC! Looks like you were having TOO much fun there!!! Were you doing donuts?

Have you added a tachometer yet? Was wondering what RPM's you were getting stock?

5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Take those front caster wheels off and add some sled runners, like a snow mobile has.

6. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

What is that white stuff on the ground?LOL

7. Mr.Ziffel

Mr.Ziffel LawnSite Senior Member

Evan, snow traction is good!

Dixie, no heater needed--I had to hustle out to get that picture as it was already 40 degrees outside! Snow doesn't last long around here-it'll be gone today. I don't have a tach, but may look into it. I couldn't very well do donuts when I was just yelling at my kids not to do donuts on the 4Wheelers cause I didn't want the lawn torn up. No matter how many times I send them out to the back 40 to zip around, they end up right in the area I want to keep looking nice! Ya gotta love 'em! Will

8. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

How did you get my mower up there.
    Wait mines still there.Oh well
    never mind. By the way I Im
    trying some of your DB ideas thanks.