1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

At the right time right place

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Gravel Rat, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Giles_uk

Giles_uk LawnSite Member

yes i'll do some now
  2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

How so? explain
  3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Don't feed the trolls.

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

GR, I dont know about there, but as a typical laborer/operator/ normal working person, I dont have to much stress. Because its not my responsibility to worry about jobs or how cut throat the industry is. None of that, I just worry about what I gotta do and get it done..

for godsakes, you'd be driving a dump truck. Not the superintendent or the guy bidding jobs.

You'd be sitting on your ass, your biggest responsibility would be the receipt from picking up a load and making sure you dumped it in the right place.

:hammerhead: :hammerhead:
  5. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

What I heard the other day explains why it is a revolving door with employees which last about a year and are gone.

I will find somebody else to work for there is a big development coming up if the developer can come up with the money. It maybe un-realistic but it is supposed to go on for 10 years and employ probably 100 guys.
  6. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

GR suck it up and stay at your day job. Collect a check at the end of the week and be done with it. You don't have a good attitude to start with, and a thats a must if you ever plan on getting ahead in life.