Atlantic Water Garden products- Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by JohnsonLawn, Jun 23, 2007.

1. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I recently found out about Atlantic Water Garden products and they seem priced very reasonable. Have any of you had any experience with their products (pond kits) and if so, how do they stack up against other out there (Savio, Aquascapes, etc.) Thanks for any input.

2. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

I just used their filterfalls in a pond and waterfall. I think they are decent for the money. They say you can't beat savio's skimmer filter and after using it, I believe it. It is awesome. I think that mixing and matching the best items from each manufacture is the way to go.

I still have alot to learn but we have an awesome distributor/ wholesaler here that carries all of it. They seem pretty unbiased.

3. peacefulfalls

peacefulfalls LawnSite Member

Use Atlantic for cheaper jobs and Easy pro or Aquascape for more expensive jobs.

4. JohnsonLawn

Are their kits comparable to Aquascapes or Savio in quality? I would be using it in my own pond

5. peacefulfalls

Easy Pro is the same as Aquascape with quality just not as expensive.

6. JohnsonLawn

Do they have a website and can you order online. Thanks

7. peacefulfalls

8. mikegarcia

mikegarcia LawnSite Member

I have built many ponds (water gardens) and I used to use brands previously mentioned. I have settled on a couple of filtration boxes that I like because they are flushable. They are made by Flow Ranger and also Russell Water Gardens (out of Washington). The skimmer I like the best is the skimmer produced by Easy Pro. I think the best pond will use the skimmer made by East Pro and the waterfall box made by Russell Water Gardens or Flow Ranger. By the Way, Is any body going to attend the National Pond Event of the Year in Savannah, Georgia called PONDAPAOOLZA? Over 30 lucky contractors who attend will walk away with $1,000.00 of door prizes of merchandise. You can check it out at www.pondkeeper.com. :cool2: