AtraZine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Kutter, Sep 19, 2000.

1. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

Hey this guy in my beighborhood uses it on the lawns once a year and he has the greenest lawn in the world without any weeds at all.Do any of you guys use it?www.Atrazine.com

2. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Atrazine will kill grass and weeds. If you use it be careful because it will leach very easily during periods of rain. Any low spots will get a good dose of spray resulting in lots of dead grass or at the very least very yellow grass.

3. Turf Kutter

Does that stuff work?

4. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Where does some "guy in the neighborhood" get a RESTRICTED USE pesticide? And what does he know about safe application? Forget atrazine unless you are really up on your pesticide licensing and education.

5. Turf Kutter

The guy gets it from Nuturf. Can you still get spray bottles like dursban if you have a license?

6. Turf Kutter

Just got a bottle of Atrazine.Home Depot has like a hundred of them there they are still available and they are still getting more.Can`t wait for it after the my St.Aug gets a wiff of it.It should be the best on the block after I spray it.:D

7. Turf Kutter

Uh oh that post did`nt work above the one that did something is wrong with this thing. I typed the same thing below the blank spot, in the blank spot and nothing appeared

I fixed it

[Edited by Eric ELM on 09-20-2000 at 10:39 PM]