attachmeants for standers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zmowingmaster, Nov 20, 2004.

1. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

i've seen that riders in general or exmarks have very nice attachments, like the "Front end loaders" johnny products offer. is there such attachments for standers ( wright ), i liked those front end loaders, since i can get some mulching and gravel work done with them instead of using the wheel barrel.
    thanks

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

The johnny bucket loader puts an unbelieve amount of stress on a ZTR front end. I would never used one of those. Do yourself a favor and buy yourself a sub compact or compact tractor if you want a little loader. I used my Kubota B7500 for moving mulch more than anything.

Plus you wouldn't be able to go anywhere with the john bucket if it was mounted on a stander. Since the engine is in the center of the machine. So no weight would be on the rear wheels which equals no traction. Not like the Exmark ZTRs with its engine in the rear which acts like a counter weight. Just something to think about.

3. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

Itsgottobegreen,
    thanks for all the info, i knew you'd be the first to reply, anything that has to do with wright standers, :waving:

4. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

No problem. I know the standers inside and out.

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Those front end loaders by johnny products don't make any sense. They don't dump, and even if they did, their capacity is too low to be worth it.
    Why would someone design a "front end loader" that doesn't dump????
    I don't see a time savings with it.