Attachments for TBC-300

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by cirerita, Mar 29, 2006.

1. cirerita

cirerita LawnSite Member

Hi there,

I live in Spain and I have a old Tanaka TBC-300 which I use quite regularly to trim the grass of my plot. It takes me 8-10 hours to trim the full plot and I usually do it in a row, that is, in a single day.

Here's the thing: I want to get the Dual Handle Kit to relieve some of the tension/stress caused by trimming so many hours.
    On the other hand, I also would like to get the TMC-200 mini-cultivator attachment and the TPH-210 (not sure this is the right reference), the hedge trimmer attachment. I'd also like to get the pole saw extension.

These items are very hard to find in Spain and if you do find them, prices triple the US ones. I noticed that there are a few online stores which ship internationally, but shipping charges tend to be simply outrageous, unless you ship them via surface mail (6-8 weeks to get here).

My question is pretty simple: is there any place where I can get these attachments refurbished or used????

thanks a lot...

ps: any chance I get one of those Green Monster line samples????

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    We would be happy to sell you direct out of our Auburn, WA warehouse. If not, I would suggest eBay or the Equipment forum here on lawnsite.

If you buy from us we can throw in a sample of the G-Monster.

-MW

3. cirerita

cirerita LawnSite Member

ok, which is the price you charge for the TMC-200 and the the hedge trimmer attachment (TPH-210???) ?

do you happen to sell them refurbished?

thanks,
    abel

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    I understand you have been in contact with out Cust Svc. Dept already. Pls. give them a call and they can give you all the details (888-482-6252).

Hope we can work something out for you.

-MW

5. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive