1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Attention all Georgia Guys

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by tjsquickcuts, Dec 12, 2006.

1. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Just wanted to make all you Georgia guys aware that there are alot of training classes and seminars going on in January.....Pavestones will be offering a couple classes the 3rd week in January, and Georgia's Premier Horticultural Conference that will be offering landscape and pesticides certification exams just to name a few is in January also....Will post more info later, still reading what all is being offered....This is a good chance for alot of you guys the get papers on what you are doing.....

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Sending you a PM also, but please email me with any current and future info regarding these classes to premierlawn AT gmail DOT com. Information regarding class locations, cost, etc.

3. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

Here goes.....
    If you need more detailed info, please let me know....Rushing to get you guys some info because space is limited.

As far as the Pavestone course, there are five choices.....
    1/15---Holiday INN, 103 San Drive, Pooler, Ga.
    1/16---Holiday INN, 220 Valley Drive, Perry, Ga.
    1/17---Wendell Coffee Golf Ctr., 1963 Hwy 74, Tyrone, Ga.
    1/18---Hilton Garden INN, 311 Chestnut St., Chattanooga, TN
    1/19---Sheraton Hotel, 2101 Richard Arrington Blvd., Birmingham, AL

THERE IS NO COST TO THIS PROGRAM....Lunch is included, and the classes are from 9am - 3pm

Now on a blank sheet of paper, as followed, fax to the number below
    Phone Fax

Fax to (770) 306-8741
    or mail to Pavestones
    169 Peggy Lane, Tyrone, Ga. 30290

Make Attn Sandy either way.

Now I received a invite to this event, but I am hoping they some of you may be able to take advantage of this also....Ooooh, and before I forget, all those who attend will receive a coupon for $100 of pavestone products.

As far as the other classes, and pesticide Recertification and certification, and the Landscape Certification go to www.ggia.org and click on the winterschool link...
  4. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Speaking of classes in GA, does anyone know when the Pesticide Applicator Testing Schedule will be updated for 2007. I have to re-sit for one test and I cannot find out when they are. Some of the first tests should be in about a month, but no schedule yet..........
  5. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

Go to www.ggia.org.....they will be testing in Athens during Georgia Premier Horticultural Conference....I know they are going away from the paper test....Everything is going to be electronic Starting in 07