Attention All Posters

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Sep 16, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Yesterday a thread got deleted because the top post got deleted by the one that started the thread. It was asked that this problem be fixed so all the posts aren't lost because someone wanted to delete a post. It has been fixed and anyone that is posting now, you have 2 hours to edit or delete a post after you originally post it. After 2 hours,it is there to stay. If anyone has something in a post they need to change after it is 2 hours old, it will have to be done by Chuck or me. Any questions?

2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope! Sounds good. Wouldn't want to miss out on any great ideas in a thread because of the original post being deleted.

3. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

COOL................

4. Two hours is very generous!

Most forums give you thirty minutes, if at all.

5. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

6. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds good to me, but what about the Who, What, Where Forum? What if someone wants to update their post in the Who What Where?

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

If you need to update who, what, where send either Eric or I an email with your update and we will do it for you.

8. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

Guys thirty minutes-an hour should be better.So people don`t change their subject plus they should preview or change they would still have plenty of time to edit in the time I think is good proofreading.:)