ATTENTION: Eric ELM!!!<):^):~

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Jan 12, 2001.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

What ever happened to that second link to your website that was in your signature? It always worked for me. The one in your signature right now doesn't work for me anymore. I am trying to get in the chatroom but I can't. Could you post a link to it and change your signature to include the other link later? If it doesn't work for me, then others might have this problem....
  2. Vibe Ray

Does anyone else have a link or the adress to the site I am talking about??? I believe it was something like elm.bizland or something....
  3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I replaced that link with a link to the page on searches for Lawnsite. My new site should be working for you, it works for me and everyone else as far as I know. Is anyone else having a problem? Bob has the right URL posted. Just book mark it so you will have it if the new one isnt working right for you. What sort of problem are you having with the new site?
  5. Vibe Ray

Thanx bob,
    That is the one i was talking about. I just forgot the "s". I have no problem with bookmarking it, I just thought that if I had this problem others would also....I believe Paradise Yard Service was having trouble getting in last night as well. He said it was a stack overflow. For me it just doesn't load! It has been this way for a while for me. I have just been using the elms.bizland page. Every now and then though it worked, but not lately.
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Ray, Why don't you just put a shortcut on your desktop to the chatroom. That's what I did. Works Well!:)
  7. Vibe Ray

Good Idea Runner, I just set it up that way!