Attention GA. Landscapers.

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ULTRAPOS, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ULTRAPOS

ULTRAPOS LawnSite Member

We are a lawn irrigation company looking to expand or services in the Atlanta area in early march 08'. We are wanting to develope a working relationship with someone

2. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

I would re-think that idea until maybe 09. We are dry as a bone, and irrigation co. are going out of business. JMO.....but I dont think anyone will be able to water a lawn for at least 8 to 12 months. Good luck, but we currently do our own installs and trust me we havent put in a system since Aug. for any exsisting homes.

3. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I may take you up on that next year...

What area do you serve?

4. Southern Signature

Southern Signature LawnSite Member

Ya man georgia is a no go for irriagation. You might wanna look somewhere else. Guys i know are loosing there jobs almost every week. WE ARE IN A LEVEL 4 DROUGHT, but good luck

5. Strickly Snow

Strickly Snow LawnSite Member

I hope that we can do something. We are also set to open another branch in Florida the month before. Everything is moving forward as we say the wheels have already been set in motion last year before the drought. We have not placed ourselves in one specified area but we will be servicing the ATL are for certain

6. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

The ATL area? The ATL area is a very huge area. The metro area covers several counties. We live in Bartow County and that is considered part of the metro area.

7. ULTRAPOS

ULTRAPOS LawnSite Member

Our goal, as we have patially accomplished, is to cover at minimum the state in which we are servicing. We service the entire south east area of michigan which is where we are headquatered.