Attention Gopher Software users

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by HydroCutter, Apr 15, 2007.

1. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

I recently wrote Gopher Software and asked if they were working on an update. Here is the response:

"Yes, we are working on an update right now. Please let us know if you have suggestions for improvements. "

So, if you have any suggestions, I guess we can email them. I would like to see a better system for printing up Past Due Invoices.

Thanks

Dave

2. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Dave,

I wish they had a suggestion thing on their forum but they took it off.

3. HydroCutter

I wonder why they would take it off. You would think it only helps them. What better input can they get then from actual users.

4. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

yea i agree i wish that they could make it so the could link from one comp to another. thats my problem right now i have 3 people in the office and a software that wont link to one another. I have a mainframe set up and a wireless network and software that wont do it. I feel that it would increase the value greatly.

5. HydroCutter

Can you make the database file available thru a network, and have each computer use that database? Don't know if they'd all be able to use it at the same time.

6. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

I wish you could take different categories such as expenses and have a different page for each year so you don't have to go through all the years. Actually it would be nice if you could separate all the categories that apply by year. Also a different pages in the material column so that you could have say an irrigation parts list. Soil Price list, plants list, different barks and so on.

7. thefed

thefed LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

i personally dont like the scheduling set-up. but i dunno how to make it any better...as wll as the way it link up to the invoice aspect

8. HydroCutter

In the Schedule screen, the amount of space given to the address is never enough for the whole address. That's something small that could be changed. Reminder alerts would be nice, too.

9. HydroCutter

Bump to the top....

10. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

3rd topic down on the Gopher forum, Community Assistance is the heading.