ATTENTION MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Jan 23, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I just wanted to let you all know that the new announcement feature at the top can have new announcements in it each day, so don't forget to check it daily. There is a new one in there today. Check it out.

Eric

2. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

OK Eric-

That's a good idea!!! Yet another great attribute of Lawnsite.

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I was wondering about the other new feature on LawnSite, the Private Messenger. How are you members liking it? If you ever get any spam or hate messages, just forward them to me or Chuck and we will take care of this matter. This is the only draw backs we could see encountering. I just wanted to let you know we are trying to think ahead on this one.

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

It's ok, seems like another form of email mostly. Find myself using MSN messenger still, much faster.

5. I have to agree with Kirby on this. Not alot different than email.

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Yea, this is LS private message.. not instant messaging. We will work on that next. :)

Chuck

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I just have to say how pleased and amazed I am at how this site has steadily went from a relatively small message board to what we have now. I look foreward to even better things. Thank you gentleman.

*******Check out the sponsors in the banners folks!!!!!!!!!

8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Come on guys, give us a chance to catch up. You're coming up with so much stuff and so many new members I can't get any work done. I'm behind on my new flyers, my new business cards and new billing forms. I haven't worked in my shop in weeks and only nine weeks left to have it all ready. Everyone is giving so much info I don't want to miss anything. Maybe you could put out a daily " don't miss these posts" announcement thread. I quit my full time job on March 30th, so much to do and so little time. Oh yeah, I've gained 15 pounds sitting on my ass here too.