Attention Mo, Blo and Go Shops in DFW

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Eden's Gardener, Nov 26, 2005.

1. I own and operate an organic gardening and fertilization only biz. I don't want to mess with the equipment/liability, etc. that goes with grass cutting/edging. (i.e. cost of ins. busted windows, broken equip. etc.:realmad: ) You, probably don't want to mess with the frilly details of picking out pretty flowers, figuring out which ones will/won't grow where and when and how to care for them once they are planted.

I'm looking to grow - slowly - as to increase enough to hire a part time contract person. Full time, maybe next spring we'll see. I have and will do both small commercial offices/retail and residential. I don't have hard scape experience, will have to job out those if they come up - unless my help comes with that skill. I also specialize in organics; lawn fertilization, insect and disease troubleshooting and overall organic yard care as well as use of natives/well adapted plants.

So, if you have customers in the DFW - mostly southeast area pref. - that want perennial beds and/or seasonal color change out that you don't want to mess with - please let me know. I'll do the same for mowing opportunities as they come up - and they do, I just choose to skip those jobs.