Lawn Care Forum banner

Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

102K views 491 replies 27 participants last post by  M & L 
#1 Ā·
Hey all,
Looking to have a lawnsite day at a local watering hole to do a little networking. Let me know if you are interested and as a group we can work something out and make this happen!

#5 Ā·
Sounds good !! I always wondered how many people from R.I. use this site.
There are quite a few actually, we just need to get them all on here
Posted via Mobile Device

#17 Ā·
I had double hernia surgery
about 5 years ago.........
Yeah I'm not exactly thrilled about it. I'm having it done laparoscopically done so the recovery time is supposed to be better and less pain but it's still going to suck
Posted via Mobile Device

#19 Ā·
How was everyone's year? Anyone have any big business plans for 2012? I may be buying out my brother in law, who has about 20 accounts in Jamestown so that would be good! Trying to find the time and get my applicators license, and also working on some more advertising for this year!

I think we should see how many guys we get on here by March, and then set up a date to have a lawnsite day!

#21 Ā·
How was everyone's year? Anyone have any big business plans for 2012? I may be buying out my brother in law, who has about 20 accounts in Jamestown so that would be good! Trying to find the time and get my applicators license, and also working on some more advertising for this year!

I think we should see how many guys we get on here by March, and then set up a date to have a lawnsite day!
Took my applicator test with M+L this past winter and it was such a joke but its great to have

#23 Ā·
Where can I get study material for the applicator test?
They give you all the books to study from when you go there but most of the info is from what they tell you

#25 Ā·
Thanks for the info...
Cant tell if thats sarcasm but I honestly wouldn't go wasting money on study material cause its not that hard and they tell you everything and only a tad bit comes from the actual book they give you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.