1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. A&Jlandscapingllc

A&Jlandscapingllc LawnSite Member

Hey guys name is justin co owner of A&J Landscaping in Westerly nice to see all of you RI. boys on this site. We cover all over RI and southeastern CT. we do maintenance, hardscaping, and snow removal hope to meet you guys some day.

2. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome :waving::waving::waving:

3. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

4. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome Justin!

5. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

:hammerhead::wall:hammerhead::wall:hammerhead::wall

6. Thanksman

7. Thanksman

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I thought Mike and Ben were just joking at first, guess not. Let's try and all be civil on here ok? This is a great opportunity for us to do some networking, so things like lowballing and backstabbing don't happen, agreed?
    The last thing I want is to take work from another company, unless the customer absolutely refuses to use them. Maybe that's just me, but I think there is alot of work out there for all of us. I know when I put an ad on CL I get emails constantly, some I don't have time to respond to. It would be nice to be able to send those emails and phone calls to LCO's in their respected district.

Anyways, looks like we got a few members on here now, pretty frickin exciting! Let's keep spreading the word and figure out a date for this bash!
    Alan

9. Thanksman

Exactly. If i want to argue.. I will sit in a room with my wife for 5min or so!(j/k). But I do think that this could be a great opp for all of us. Im glad to be here.:cool2:

10. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

Agreed, agreed, agreed - the ability to work together out weights everything.