Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. lmlawn

lmlawn LawnSite Member

no is single axle

2. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks!~ I was hoping it did!

3. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I'll add something to the for sale list

2001 f250 xcab short bed 8'fisher. I bought this for another plow truck but it won't be much good to us come spring time without the dump and I already have an xtra cab short bed for my personal truck. Willing to trade for a ford dump preferably diesel. I know it would be older than the truck I am trading.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/2798554479.html

4. lmlawn

lmlawn LawnSite Member

just wondering what all of you other companies in RI are doing for moarketing this off season?

I am new and seeing what works and doesnt work

5. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I had pretty good success with getting post cards made and using them as door hangers last year. If you look at my photo thread I have them on there.

6. rlmlandscape

Hey guys just caught up on the thread since I was away last week. Saw some of you guys discussing where you keep your equipment and I'm gonna throw an idea out there. Dunno if it would be more trouble than what its worth. But I know of a piece of land for sale in Saunderstown asking price is 29k for 3 acres zoned commercial. Might be something worth while for stocking materials/dumping and its already approved for a 3 bay garage. Just an idea.

7. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey! Hope all is well. I was just browsing around looking at suff and I decided to check out: http://www.crb.ri.gov/index.php

This is the contractor registration board, I was amazed to see it covers power washing. I think everyone in RI should read this law. In this time of the government looking to collect money from people, guys need to be carefull.

I don't know how to send it out to everyone, hoping you did.

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Wow that's a pretty good price for a commercial lot in NK, where abouts is it?

9. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Hey everyone, just wondring what day everyone is going up to NE Grows? I will be up there on the 2nd day to take a couple classes. Anyone interested in meeting up before hand or afterwards, maybe grab a couple beers?

10. rlmlandscape

Miner rd off of 1a in saunderstown