1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Mike,
    The sandpit off new london turnpike is owned by Cardi Corporation.....I need to take a ride back there and see what he has. I will work on the e-mail list tomorrow, i've been busy with stuff here at the house, never ending battle! As far as NE Grows, I will be going up there on Thursday with a buddy of mine. We are gonna drive up because we wanna hit up a couple places after the show. Couple pretty good classes to go to, im excited.
    How much was it to join the Contractors Assoc?
    Alan

2. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

I pretty sure you can cut new beds, technically the problem comes in if you put timbers in to line the bed or some other kind of edging - it was explained to me by the same office that if it grows, you can touch it.

3. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

4. ralph02813

Good you! :cool2:

5. Thanksman

Hanging in there my friend. Waiting out the winter.

6. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Aren't we all haha. What are some of you guys doing to prepare for the upcoming season. Right now I'm trying to figure out advertising and working on building a website. Like to hear what other guys are up to.

7. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

8. ralph02813

I'm mostly resting, but I almost have my letters ready to go out with new pricing and my new fertilizer program, got new biz cards ready - content to build word of mouth.

9. Thanksman

Small website done, new business cards my fliers are ready to go. And just keeping my fingers crossed for a great season.

10. ralph02813

Hey kiddo, nice job on the website!!! Just one little thought. The whole site seems to personal and professional, I really like it, clean and neat just like the way you leave someone yard - think about changine our contractors to our personal.
    Ralph