Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. A&Jlandscapingllc

A&Jlandscapingllc LawnSite Member

Anybody going to the grows show this week

2. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks for the input much appreciated. Just trying to get most things wrapped up so I can spend more time cosentrating on my customers.

3. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Charlestown, RI

man oh man just rereading what I sent to you wow I can't spell to save myself sometimes I meant personnel, not personal - geez am I bad - have a gret day!

4. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

lol, I cant spell eathier(honestly posts and texts, I dont care) if im sending a email to a customer, well thats totally different. No worries lol. Have a good day.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  5. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys would like some of your feedback on my website that I'm building. I don't have it up and running yet but have the pdf's of how I wanted it laid out that I sent to the guy who is building it for me. I still gotta go back and re-work the text and grammar I was just trying to get my ideas down on paper the other night.

Homepage.jpg

About Us.jpg

Services Page.jpg

6. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, big irish and I are going and a couple others as well.

Web site stuff looks pretty good guys.

Ill throw this out = i have 2 great dane super surfers 1 48 18 hp with 550 hrs? and one 52 23 hp 320 hrs. What do you guys think they would be wrth ???
    both are maintained by mike at precision in warwick. Nothing wrong with these at all.....

I ask because I am planning/hoping to get a 52 scag turf tiger, but just found out i will have to pay some hefty taxes. Dont want to, but might have to sell.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  7. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Website looks good but the cursive writing is a little tricky for people with bad eyes so either make that font bigger or change it, be careful with that fisher website pic you have incase someone says something but otherwise I think it looks really really good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, the cursive is a little hard to read, other than that it looks awesome! Who are you using for the web design Ryan?

Mike, got any pics of the great danes? Im looking for a rider or a stander this year, need to work faster than last year!
    What time are you and Irish headin up there tomorrow?

9. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

I have some pics in my pic thread try this ..

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=335814

I dont know what time we are going....greg any idea?

Also, anyone else maybe looking for a scag...thinking multi purchase equals better pricing?

10. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Charlestown, RI

Anyone taking the train up!