1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Im in.

Before the end of the month is great for me before the wife goes back to work, and i become mr mom.

I just did all my billing for fall clean ups and the one snow!! wraping up the rest of the books by the end of the week.

Group buy on ne grows tikets

2. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

That works for me!

3. ralph02813

Seems like a lot of work to save $4.

4. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

thought it was like a 15$ difference?

5. ralph02813

the price goes from 49 to 69 after jan 25th groups of 4 before jan 15 are 45!

6. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Nice!!!! 21 January at The Rock Junction! Meet around noon! For the first annual Lawnsite RI networking lunch!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. FerrisDiesel

Also.I don't know if anyone is interested but john deere landscapes is having a trade show in Taunton on Wednesday 27 February at 0700 - 1800.......alot of good classes and continuing education credits for our pesticide/ herbicide license
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. It's About Thyme

It's About Thyme LawnSite Member

Hey guys,I'd like to join you but where is rock junction?

9. FerrisDiesel

It's in the center of new england plaza , across from the super walmart. Exit 7 off 95 south
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ralph02813

Hey Ferris - do you know if the classes count in RI - I am taking the Organic lawn care certification in Norwich on the 26th of Feb and it appears that the NE Regional Turf Grass Conference and Trade show will have class the first week in March in Providence.
    I have made the decision not to use pesticides and go completely organic and skipping the RI Pesticide Certification