Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

Hey Steve, good news and bad news. Good news is, that is the exact mower that I plan on buying next. Bad news is, Uncle Sam is going to want a chat with me come March and therefore I'm not planning on buying the mower until probably May after I've paid taxes and gotten my spring cleanups done. I hope you can sell it, but if not ill check back with you in a few months. P.S. are you going to lunch tomorrow?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. lcfd8

lcfd8 LawnSite Member

Sorry , I will be away this week, please let me know about the next get together.....

Randy

3. STEVE'S RI

STEVE'S RI LawnSite Member

no problem. I am not looking to get rid of this machine right now. I will most likely start out the season with it to get a lil revenue coming in. Keep in touch about it. I refuse to use craigslist. Too many people wasting time on there. I will not be there tomorrow as I have my two kids. We will have to hook up at some point

4. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

Definitely. Are you and Ryan getting a spot in the home show again this year? Not sure if you've put two and two together, but I'm the one that manages the loading dock at URI during the winter and I went up and met you and Ryan last year. And that sounds perfect about the mower. I started my business with a 50" Toro ZTR, but I'm ready to upgrade to a more commercial mower
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. STEVE'S RI

No home show this year. The turnout was not that good and Dean didn't promise me a floor spot. Second floor sucks!!!! Ryan got one job from it and I got a small one. Not worth our time and money. I had no idea that was you. The three of us should hook up soon and figure out a lil plan for the season. I am buying my own mulch this year and will have it at my house. Not sure on pricing yet but I am starting with 100 yards.

6. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

I'd buy mulch from you! Rather give you the money than someone else!

7. STEVE'S RI

ok great. I will let you know pricing when I get it.

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you looking to buy from?? local? There is a place in Mass. that delives trailer loads, decent mulch, pretty good price. Are you going to NE Grows? if not, I could get their info when we go on the 7th

9. STEVE'S RI

I have a few local vendors that I am going to look at their product. Going out of state is tough given the cost of fuel. If I can find a decent product around here I will buy from them.

10. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

hey everyone,

sorry i couldn't make it to the lunch on Monday. I had some stuff come up that i had to take care of but i hope to be at the next one. Im selling a few things and this is one of them. Scag V Ride with only 116 hours, here is the link

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=393296&page=3