1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

It was in Norwich CT - great course - it cost $80. it went for the whole day, in the end I won the registration and got 3 free books.

I was hoping that when there was a get together we could talk and work together on stuff like this, I would be happy to share everything I learned.

2. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

the first get-together went well. I'm always up for beer and getting together with other landscapers

3. ralph02813

You are right, but we need more and some goals attached!

4. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

thats cool congrats! I never got to meet you guys at all that sucked. But i got everything all set. So maybe nexttime there is a gathring. I took your advice this year on taxes... I believe it was first thing is to pay yourself back! :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

Me too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Ralph, if you want to spearhead this little get together I am all for it. I will e-mail you all the info I collected and you can set up the next meeting if you want! I honestly don't have time with the business, my regular job and the family I am straight out!

7. ralph02813

great, I will do it

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Great, I will e-mail you all the info when I get out of the station.

Also, anyone interested in going in on fertilizer with me? As of right now, I am trying to build up my fertilizer program. I honestly only need about 10 bags per application........If any of you guys buy a pallet of fert I would just buy off of you if it makes it a little cheaper for all?

9. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

thanks for the offer Alan. I'm not quite there yet as far as needing that much fertilizer or planning ahead for a discount. I just don't do that many yards. Someone else may though

10. atb1137

atb1137 LawnSite Member
    from RI

What's up guys? I'd be interrsted in a get together also. I was lookin for a course to take all winter long guess I missed it. Has anyone takin the courses they hold at uri?
    Posted via Mobile Device