1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Scotty B's Lawn Svc

Scotty B's Lawn Svc LawnSite Member

stared clean ups last week but now this snow has every thing on hold, as soon as this snow melts ill be in full swing

2. atb1137

atb1137 LawnSite Member
    from RI

yeh i already paid out $1000 so i should get aaround 500 back apprarently

3. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah i went yesterday and apparently im going to get whacked for taxes

4. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

How ya been?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

Happy Easter everybody. Been pretty quiet on here for a week or two so I figured I would stop by. Everyone ready to start the season? Ryan, I stopped by your website. Love all the new changes and the packages you are offering. Whenever I get the creative juices flowing, I have to get back to my own website that my uncle started a few years ago and update it all and actually make it appealing. www.lawnsbysteve.com needs some serious work! Talk to you guys soon, and hope we can get another lunch and beer get-together under our belts real soon.

6. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Same old same old man. Every day is a blast lol trying to get ready for a fun filled season of changes and just...well.... fun.

Changed my name btw from bigirish to sweetland
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

I noticed lol. Great to hear from ya man
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks on the website Steve. I love my site too but it's not making me any money yet. Got to talk to my web designer and get him to do some SEO stuff for me so I get better rankings on Google. Right now I search for landscaper Wakefield and I can't even find myself going 14 pages back. Anyone know of anybody who is good at doing search engine modification, my web guy never seems interested in doing the work for me.

9. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

Ryan, check your PM inbox

10. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

What's up guys.

Busy busy doing clean ups. Waiting for the grass to go.

I used that temp agency. It worked well but the guy they sent was older than me and didn't work as fast as me.

Anyone looking for a 48 Great Dane super surferII. with an accelerator bag. 600 + - a few hours. All maintenance done on schedule by precision in Warwick. Can provide all receipts. 3500$. I have four mowers and can only fit three in the trailer. No sense sitting on that kind of cash

Last thing. Any of you guys do trees in Newport ??

Got a coast guard friend who needs one taken down.

Mike