Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

No thanks, I'm swamped too

And I gave away all my lawns in Cranston.

Mik

2. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

I have two lawns in Warwick that I'm thinking about getting rid of since they are so far away. The rest of my lawns are all Coventry and south. One is the Warwick church of Christ right near the crowne plaza, and the other is a tiny yard off of 117, 2 seconds from WOW. Is anybody interested? On another note, I bought a new Exmark Lazer Z this week, along with a 16' open trailer. Love the new machine!

3. jtis

jtis LawnSite Member

PM Sent :usflag:

4. M & L

Did you give those up yet?

5. M & L

Are any of you guys an arborist.

I need one to look at some trees for me. This would be for my neighbor hood association. They are looking for and arborist tree company. Not just a chopping tree company.

Mike

6. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

What type of work needs to be done, removal or trimming? I have a friend who is an arborist/ horticulturist. He'll come out and do an evaluation for $75/hr but he strays away from doing big tree work but is extremely knowledgeable on disease and tree health. Usually if it's not something he wants to take on removing he will have me call Warwick Tree Service. Let me know if you want his information.

7. rlmlandscape

Hey guys. I built an enormous leaf box this year on my dump trailer and will be doing leaf pile removal for people other than regular maintenance customers. If any of you who don't have a leaf loader keep me in mind for leaf pile removal.

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

9. rlmlandscape

Not 100% sure on my pricing yet. I want to see how fast the new leaf loader is but the box I built will hold 30+ yards of leaves in it. I think I'm going to set my minimum at $75 possibly $50 for guys on here if I'm in that area that day and it's a really small pile.

10. 4evergreenturf

4evergreenturf LawnSite Member

Hey guys! I am wondering who does their own fertilizing, if you don't i would like to set up a meeting over the winter and possibly work something out for 2014...especially you Mr. Underwood, you gotta drop those hacks at TG