Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like I'm gonna have to set up another meet and greet for this year since Ralph dropped the ball!!:laugh:
    Mike, the trailer worked out pretty well, I have a couple things I need to tweak for this year, but overall I am fairly happy!

Lets get some ideas rolling for this years meet up, I also want to ask a few of you if you would be interested in going in on a pallet of fertilizer together......I only need about 10 bags or so per application. We could get a good deal on a pallet if we went in together :)

2. sprnggrn

sprnggrn LawnSite Member

I haven't posted on here in a long time,but good to see Rhode Islanders getting together.....Happy New Year!

3. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

So when we going to do a little meeting? I already have all my winter paperwork done and am getting bored lol.

4. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Ferris. You going to organize again?

Or anyone else want to set it up.

5. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I can set something up.......How does February sound?
    You know what I was thinking, maybe we can set something up with the State Troopers and have a little class and audit on what exactly you need to have as far as DOT guidelines goes......triangles, flares, health card etc. I went to an open house at a dealer in Westport and they actually had a Mass State Trooper giving out info on commercial laws. Just something to think about.

Anybody have any preferences on where they wanna go? South County or Kent County?

6. sprnggrn

sprnggrn LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, my name is Paul and also a RI lco. Just wanted to let you know that RINLA is working on that same topic for one of their twilight meetings for 2014.

7. M & L

Sprnggrn

What's the cost?

Nice pics on your old thread is that Anawan ?

Do you still talk to those guys on your thread ? Tell them to come on over to this one.

Ferris, Sounds good. Do you know any staties.
    I'm down with south county.

8. sprnggrn

sprnggrn LawnSite Member

Twilight meetings are free to members. That property is in the west passage not Anawan. The one guy I was talking to is no longer in buisness ...I think. And thanks on the pics, things look a little different now

9. lawnsbysteveRI

lawnsbysteveRI LawnSite Member

What do you guys think about the Mews in Wakefield?

10. M & L

Excellent choice.

Had my company Xmas party there.

Good beers and food