Attention Rhode Island Landscapers/LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by FerrisDiesel, Dec 29, 2011.

1. ArenaLandscaping

ArenaLandscaping LawnSite Member

Irish, how did the surgery go?

2. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

arena, just on the phone texting him now.
    hes says hes dying !! haha no but he said he is in a lot of pain. hes going to be laid up so im sure hell be on tmorow

3. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

4. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and drinking some beers! lol Do we want to wait until we get some more members on this thread to do this ?

5. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Arena, the surgery it's self went well but the recovery SUCKS. I went in at 8am yesterday, started surgery at 1010 and was out of surgery by 12 but then I was in so much pain that I had to stay till 5 cause they kept giving me morphine and in return it started to make me sick. Finally I made it home and the nigh straight up blew, couldn't walk, couldn't move and couldn't sleep and worst of all I couldn't pee right. Today I'm feeling a little bit better but still I must say its a HORRIBLE surgery to have. Thanks for asking how It went though I appreciate it.

Yeah M+L got a couple nice vulgar texts from me last night abou how much it sucks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say wait a little cause I know there are more guys on here and plus that way we can all get closer before we go
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. M & L

how many more guys you thinkin are on here?

I can think of 2? the kid in barrington and one other

8. ArenaLandscaping

Yea, I tried the other day to recruit a fellow Rhode Islander , I even put a link in my post stating that there is a R.I. networking thread on here and I was completely ignored. Its amazing to me that someone from your state would rather network with people from another state. What do people in Texas know about R.I. landscaping....:dizzy:

9. M & L

heres a few from looking around my older posts

rlprop
    newguyri
    lmlawn
    godjwood

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  10. ArenaLandscaping

Glad to hear that the surgery went well !