Attn: All Lawn Scrubs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Jun 19, 2000.

1. Tonight at 9:30 eastern your mentor and supreme being Lawrence Stone will be teaching<br>a class in scrub edification at lawnsite java chat.<p>Any loser that shows up after genuflecting <br>may ask me one question only.<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: lawrence stone

2. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

I will humbly bow now while I narrow my many questions down to one in aniticipation to this evening. :)

3. Alan

Alan Member

No conceit in his family,, Stone got it ALL

4. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<br>genuflect&gt; 1)to bend the knee, as in reverence or worship 2)to act in a submissive or servile way

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I bet Lawrence been waiting all his life for the right situation to use that word

6. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

You &quot;buy&quot; into this ... and you don't buy into Chuck's vacation cruise funding?

7. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

I bet he just learned it today...either way it's use was hilarious.

8. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<br>Give it up Nilsson....<p>You know that dog won't hunt!

9. steven Bousquet

steven Bousquet LawnSite Member

this is not an attack,but if stone can't teach one person how to mow alawn with a toro, as in a employee,what can he teach you? he will allow one question, is that a joke,i hope so. you guys don't need that lone wolf to teach you anything. if he was really that smart, he would be helping without the insults. when he is all alone in the feilds of dreams he mows he must be bored and thinks up this stuff for his own amusement.

10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

stones halarious!