ATTN All south florida companies...

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by ACME LANDSCAPE, Feb 19, 2013.

1. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Im in Gainesville/ Newberry Area Or Jonesville Im like in-between Where R You

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I sense a bit of sarcasm in your reply?
    Yup, that's sarcasm alright.
    I wonder how that will stand up in court? "Sorry folks, i was totally unaware that it took 1/10th of an Amp to kill a person. It was as big a suprise to me as it was to the dead scumbag!"
    I would like to hear what happens when the worker beats you senseless, files charges (pun intended) goes OSHA on you and then seeks civil action.

I am not trying to stop you from protecting your property one bit. I am trying to convince you that you may be screwing your future way up and that posting your rant, then following through with the booby trap may cost you much more than the equipment and work that you lost.

As i said before, best of luck to you!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Bro look not trying to start a fight or anything but he said in my post that he was venting and did not plan on killing anyone layoff a little its a joke.

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't mean to start a fight, there is a difference in venting and threatening though. Hate to see a guy in over his head due to a poor choice of words.

Best of luck to you all
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. MR-G

MR-G LawnSite Senior Member

Cameras, motion sensors (tied into a loud alarm) as well as a buzzer next to my bed , helps me sleep at night...lol...truth is if someone wants your stuff bad enough there will always be a way to get it....but you can do a few inexpensive things to not be an easy target....its also pretty easy to put a cheap car alarm on any enclosed trailer.....unfortunately i learned the hard way as i had lost about 5k worth trimmers,blowers,ect before i did any security improvements....its only going to get worse as more and more people are struggling in this economy.

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey ACME sorry for you loss I know the feeling. One thing you can do is talk to your insurance company in adding equipment to the policy it's not that expensive.:waving: